LG visually stunning video walls are easily installed, maintained and managed. LG offers flexible content editing in various layouts, including regular matrix and non-formal irregular, without an expensive video wall console.
Powerful free software allows for remote management, control and color correction across a wide rangee of commercial displays.
Super narrow bezel
With a bezel-to-bezel measurement of just 4.9mm (47') and 3.5mm (55") our LV35 series video walls create a stunning visual canvas that is easily installed.
Brightness uniformity 90% ensures high quality image delivered across displays.
Wide viewing angle
IPS accurately displays an image’s quality and color at a 178° ultra wide viewing angle.
IPS high reliability
LG's IPS Premium Displays present crystal clear images in both landscape and portrait orientations without hot spots until screen surface temperature rises above 230°F.Supersign VS for dynamic layout
• Rotate, cut and edit content according to a defined layout
• Flexible editing of content to match various layouts is possible
• Scheduled-based content playback based on time and day
• Distribute content to media players as well
Free supersign C for advanced color adjustment
- Intuitive GUI in SuperSign C S/W allows to measure and adjust color and brightness instantly on display
- Automatic white balancing of a video wall display using a sensorFree supersign C for remote monitor and control
Intuitive GUI-based Remote Monitoring & Control via the networks and RS232 connection feature in SuperSign C S/W.Energy star® Qualified
Earning the ENERGY STAR® means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR® certified televisions are on average, over 24 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle and on.